Tue, 31 Jan|
Unique Seafood, Petaling Jaya
LSEASM CNY Dinner 2023
Usher in the year of the Rabbit over a 9 course meal with new and old friends from the LSE.
Time & Location
31 Jan, 7:30 pm
Unique Seafood, Petaling Jaya, LOT 9B-3, Jalan Kemajuan 12/18, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
About the Event
We will be meeting for our annual LSEASM Chinese New Year at Unique Seafood PJ on Tuesday, 31st January 2023 from 7pm onwards. Dinner will be served at 8pm.
1) Prosperity Salmon Fish Yee Sang with Crispy Fish Skin
2) Braised “Mock Sharks Fin” Soup with Crab Meat
3) Steamed Snapper with Black Fungus, Enoki Mushroom & Ginger
4) Deep Fried Chicken Chop with Lemon Sauce
5) Poached Tiger Prawns
6) Braised Mushroom with Scallop, Beancurd Stick & Puff & Vegetables
7) Steamed Glutinous Rice with XO Sauce
8) Chilled Sweetened Longan & Sea Coconut
9) Chinese Rice Cake with Coconut Floss
Pricing per person
1) LSEASM Members - RM100
2) LSE Alumni (Undergraduate class of 2018-22) - RM120
3) LSE Alumni - RM140
4) Non Alumni & Partners - RM150
Payments to“Persatuan Alumni LSE” Maybank Acc No 514039234859 and send your payment receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Covered car park – RM6
Free so feel free to bring along your favourite drink. Chinese tea will be served during the dinner.
None available onsite but nearby facilities are available within a 2-3km radius. Dinner will start at 8pm or slightly after to allow you to perform prayers before dinner.