Sat, 04 Sept|
36th Annual General Meeting
Come join us and hear the latest update from the Malaysian alumni community!
Time & Location
04 Sept 2021, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
About the Event
Fellow alumni and friends,
We hope you have been keeping safe during these trying times. On behalf of the LSE Alumni Society of Malaysia, we would like to invite you to our 36th Annual General Meeting.
The pandemic restrictions and repeated lockdowns over the last year have led us to continuously postpone and reschedule our meetings. This year, we will be holding our AGM over Zoom (see details below)! We look forward to updating you on the latest from the School and the local alumni community. See you soon!
- Venue: Online over Zoom (link to be provided nearer to the date upon your RSVP)
- Date: Saturday, 4th September 2021.
- Time: 10:00AM Participants dial-in | 10:15AM AGM starts
- RSVP: Click on the link below to sign up via our website.
- To receive the annual report of the Committee and updates on LSE
- To receive and adopt audited accounts of the Persatuan and the report of the auditors thereon
- To elect office bearers and honorary auditors
- Any other business